I hold a Master’s degree in English language teaching and Applied Linguistics. I have been working professionally in the translation and interpretation field for the past 20 years. In my current position as a freelance translator, I translate documents and audio from English to Vietnamese and vice versa. In addition, I perform verbal language interpretation on occasion.
Additionally, I’m a native Vietnamese speaker and have traveled extensively to Vietnamese speaking areas. Hence, this experience has provided me with a solid grasp of various regional dialects and customs. I have a firm grasp of both Vietnamese and English languages with an understanding of proper sentence structure grammar rules and vocabulary.
I believe my experience will bring positive contribution to your organization.
* Opportunities of Circular AgroFood Value Chains conference by the Embassy of the Netherlands
* David Beckham in Vietnam event by AIA Vietnam
* Data Science & Business Analytics conference by IBM
* WWF plan for Waste Treatment in
Long An province conference by WWF
* Internet of Things conference CISCO conference by Alphabooks
* Vietnam Floating Storage and Regasification Units (FSRU) Siting Options conference by IFC, World Bank.