I am a freelance English - Vietnamese interpreter/ translator with over 7 years of experience. I have graduated from credited English program from Asian Institute of Technology, and Thammasat University. I am expert in translating and interpreting general topics. Advanced topic like Information Technology, Medical Science, Social Science, Business, etc. are also my coverage. I have a rich profile in delivering conferences, and simultaneous translation for international events from United Nations, government organizations, and private business sectors. I am available upon request, and the Bangkok area is my favorite working site. If you want to have an abroad interpreter/translator, do not hesitate to give me advanced contact.
My Proz profile has 4,71/5 rating score from 89 users
I have been working as an ENG-VIET interpreter for over 7 years. Here are some of my highlighted works:
- Translation/interpretation: Medical device training for Vietnamese Ministry of Health, Four Point Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Translation/interpretation: Traning of Vietnamese Coastal Line protection from sea-level rise.
- T ranslation/interpretation: Ho Chi Minh City Metro Mega Project.
- Translation/interpretation: Aquaculture Artemia Farming Conference.
- Translation/interpretation: UN workshop in Digital Evidence for Cyber Crime.
- Translation/interpretation: Hptn 83 A Phase 2b/3 Double Blind Safety & Efficacy Study of Cabotegravir Compared to Daily Oral Tenofovir/Emtricitabine (Truvada), For Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis in Hiv Uninfected Cisgender Men and Transgender Women Who Have Sex with Men, Thailand/Vietnam, Site Training, Bangkok, Thailand