I am an [ENG-VIE} simultaneous interpreter working in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Have 5+ years experiences, working with clients from various sectors and cover a wide range of topics.
Consecutive/ Simultaneous Interpretation and Bilingual (English) MC
- Recurrent Clients: Sanofi, Massan Meat Life, Auscham, Cushman & Wakefield, VCCI, CESO-SACO, Montessorri Vietnam, Mercedes-Benz Vietnam, Unilever Vietnam, VISA Solutions, Lang Van Production, Witkow & Baskin Law, Adam Khoo Education, VASEP, Essence Vietnam, Dibi Milano, ViNa Medical, Abbott, Morison, etc.
- Industry: Business, Trades, Real Estate & Properties, Immigration, Software and Application, Technology, Glass manufacturing, Beauty and cosmetic, Lifestyle, Psychology, Music, Art, General healthcare, Aquaculture, Meat production and livestock agriculture.
- Events: Professional meetings and conferences, Audit interview, Developmental/Psychology courses, Training, Coaching, Deposition, Trade fairs, etc.
Highlights of recurrent clients:
- ViNa Medical: Business meeting interpretation with potential medical equipment manufacturers/traders at several medical fairs to explore trading opportunities. Jobs including consecutively interpreting casual conversations and details of apparatuses, translating commercial brochures of prospective business partners.
- Sanofi: Working with audit team to process/translate documents including, contracts, legal forms, invoices, agendas, meeting minutes of scientific conferences, presentations of doctors at those conferences, websites, and other digital materials. Consecutively interpreting for conference calls or face to face interview with local staffs.
- VCCI, CESO-SACO: Consecutively interpreting for speakers and local students. Working on vast content including HR management, Time management, Strategic Planning, Performance management, Innovation management ect.
- Essence Vietnam: Psychology/Developmental course, consecutively interpreting/communicating between speakers and students. Addressing the tone of the conversation and working a lot with multi-meaning/multi-layer words and concepts.