Seasoned conference interpreter with 9+ years of experience working between English, Cantonese and Mandarin, including remote simultaneous interpreting (RSI) jobs. Current AIIC member.
Possesses all-round repertoire in public and private-sector assignments with a specific interest in art and culture, interpreting for clients including Centre for Heritage, Arts and Textile (CHAT), Art Basel Hong Kong, West Kowloon Cultural District Authority, Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Business of Design Week - among others. Please see Experience for more detailed list.
Accomplished 1,500+ work-days between 2015-2022 as staff interpreter of the Hong Kong SAR in a number of high-stakes assignments, including hearings convened by the Commission of Inquiry into Excess Lead Found in Drinking Water and the 2017 Chief Executive Election.
Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC)
Chubb Fire & Security [UK]
Laguna Honda Hospital & Rehabilitation Center, SanFrancisco [US]
Art & Culture
• Centre for Heritage, Arts and Textile (CHAT)
• Art Basel 2015 - for Andrea Rosen Gallery, NY
• West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
• Business of Design Week by Hong Kong Design Centre
• Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) Hong Kong
• Hong Kong Arts Development Council
• Hong Kong Museum of History
• Hong Kong Heritage Museum
Consumer & Entertainment
• Samsung GEAR
• Electronic Arts (EA) - launch of Battlefield Hardline Premium
• Ocean Park
• Equal Opportunities Commission
• Vocational Training Council
• Competition Commission
• Hong Kong Football Association