About this user
A few major assignments:
ENGLISH-FRENCH-ITALIAN simultaneous interpreting assignments for: several International Meetings on behaf of : European Committee of the Regions; Council of Europe, EU Commission.
ENGLISH-ITALIAN simultaneous interpreting assignment forUN AGENCY UNGSC 25th Anniversary. Brindisi, Italy - Interpreting for the UN Secretary General, António Guterres. "At the UN Global Service Centre in Brindisi, Italy, the #UnitedNations leverages cutting-edge technology to provide support for #UNPeacekeeping, political and humanitarian operations worldwide.
one-month long ENGLISH-FRENCH simultaneous interpreting assignment on behalf of UN AGENCY UNLB United Nations Logistics Base Brindisi, Italy: Inter-governmental Cameroon Nigeria Mixed Commission - Line of the Watershed Workshop – PEACE AGREEMENT - United Nations Logistics Base - Brindisi, Italy
several ENGLISH-FRENCH-ITALIAN simultaneous interpreting assignments for Government-level meetings for former Minister of Agriculture of Canada Lawrence MacAulay (Embassy of Canada) / G7 AGRICULTURE; G20 ENVIRONMENT, CETA negotiations
ENGLISH-ITALIAN simultaneous interpreting assignment for: Official mission of Italian Minister for Economic Development, to the FOLLOW-UP INTERNATIONAL UN CONFERENCE ON FINANCING FOR DEVELOPMENT TO REVIEW THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MONTERREY CONSENSUS - DOHA, QATAR
ENGLISH-FRENCH-ITALIAN simultaneous & consecutive interpreting assignments for GlaxoSmithKline S.p.A. ITALY
ENGLISH-FRENCH-ITALIAN simultaneous & consecutive interpreting CONTRACT : DG 5, Employment and Social Affairs, EU Commission, Brussels.
ENGLISH-FRENCH-ITALIAN simultaneous & consecutive interpreting assignments for EMILIA-ROMAGNA Regional Government
About this listing
REMOTE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING &
ON-SITE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETING SERVICES
(Languages: ENGLISH - FRENCH – ITALIAN)
My name is MARIA PIA FALCONE.
I am an AIIC Professional Conference Interpreter & Consultant.
I specialise in both Simultaneous (Real-time) and Consecutive Interpreting.
I provide both Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (also known as RSI, or Distance Simultaneous Interpreting, DI, or Remote Real-time Interpreting), as well as Remote Consecutive Interpreting.
I am a highly qualified, reliable, serious and expereinced professional conference interpreter.
I am also a very sociable, smiling, friendly, communicative, passionate, honest and reliable person, with a positive and problem-solving attitude, always ready to help and find the best solution in the various situations that may arise.
I am thus available as a professional (in presence and remote) Conference Interpreter and Consultant for both online and onsite international multilanguage events.
My working languages are: ITALIAN (A: mother tongue) < > ENGLISH (B) < > FRENCH (B) (according to AIIC classification).
AIIC is the International Association of Professional Conference Interpreters. (for more information please visit the AIIC website).
I graduated as Professional Conference Interpreter (MA) from the University of Trieste (Italy), Dpt. of Modern Languages, Translation and Conference Interpreting.
I'm based in Bologna (Italy). But I am also available to travel in other cities and countries for onsite events. I am also equipped to deliver Remote Simultaneous and Consecutive interpreting services for online /hybrid events.
I have a longstanding professional experience (I have so far translated more than six thousand int'l conferences, both REMOTELY and on site, both in Italy & abroad, in several sectors (medicine, pharmaceutical companies, science, technology, environmental sciences and technologies, international affairs and politics, banking, finance, economics, insurance, law, patents, business, culture, literature, film industry, vocational trainign and education, trade unions, social sciences and politics, women's studies, EU projects, etc. on behalf of several clients, including language service providers, MICE industry operators, business operators, high profile institutions, Embassies, UN agencies, EU institutions, & leading public/private bodies/firms, universities, NGOs,trade & business associations.
I will be happy to provide you with my professional interpreting and consulting services. I'd be delighted to become your trustworthy partner and contribute to the success of your events
Working terms and conditions:
- One simultaneous interpreter for one-hour-long assignments (both remotely and in presence)
- A team of at least 2 simultaneous interpreters for assignments longer than one hour, up to max seven working hours (both remotely and in presence)
- A team of at least 2 or more simultaneous interpreters for assignments longer than one hour, up to max seven or longer working hours (both remotely and in presence)
- INTERPRETING RATE:
- The daily rate is calculated on a lumpsum basis per each interpreter, both for On-site and Remote Simultaneous Interpreting services.
- Hence, two daily rates should be considered for two interpreters working in the same team.
- The full daily rate shall be paid, even if the event lasts less than seven hours. It cannot be broken up in hourly units.
- No hourly rates are applied.
- For events lasting longer than seven hours, three interpreters should be hired. Otherwise, an ad-hoc agreement should be found to cover the extra hours.
- Should the event take place in another location, where interpreters are required to be physically present, additional travel and accommodation costs should be considered on top of the daily rate per interpreter.
- Ad hoc quotations available
- An agenda and working documents and/or presentations /speeches should be made available in advance to allow proper preparation in view of the event to be translated.
- I will be happy to provide you with my professional consulting services in setting up the two-interpreters' team working with the same language pair and/or multi-language teams.
- I will also be available to advise you on the choice of the best technological solution /software/platform to organise a Remote Simultaneous Interpreting service for your international event.
I will therefore be delighted be deliver my professional interpreting and consulting services for your international multilanguage events.
I'd like to become your partner and contribute to the success of your international events and provide you with the best professional language, interpreting and technical solutions for your international multi-language, multi-team business meetings & events, both remotely, online and on site, both in Italy & abroad.
More information is available on request, also on my website and social media.
Thank you. Maria Pia Falcone (The Interpreters)