I am a PTBR<>ENG interpreter with over 15 years of experience.
- Experience in the different modes of interpretation
- Experience interpreting a wide range of topics, including medicine, sustainable energies, business & finance, education, IT, tourism, oil & gas, public policies, legal sector, aquaculture, agribusiness, logistics, law enforcement, sports and more.
- Experienced in AOI and OTP interpretation as well.
- KUDO Certified.
- ZOOM PRO Platform trained and experienced.
- INTERACTION trained and experienced.
- WEBEX trained.
- Fully prepared to work in a studio setting as well as in MY home setting.
- Home studio with UPS, backup laptops and headsets, and redundant high speed internet connections.
Fully prepared to work in a studio setting as well as in a home setting.
- Certified HIPPA Compliant Interpreter
A few jobs from the past 2 months:
- Fenacam (Acquaculture and Shrimp Farming Congress)
- AVC Congress (Cerebrovascular Diseases)
- Wikimedia Meetings (Regional Committees)
- Medtronic Meetings (Medical Devices)
- Wacon Academy (IT)
- Vision Zero Meetings (Traffic and Education)