About this user
1) project assistant - Vinaconex (1 year and a half)
- Worked with project team and clients to deal with site issues
- Interpreted in high-level meetings with European and Indian contractors
- Arranged manpower to meet increasing site work demands
- Took care of food and accommodations for foreign expats at site
2) On-shore project manager - Andritz Hydro (two years and a half)
- Interpreted in executive, financial negotiation meetings, with customers as well as meetings with workers both at site and in office.
- Maintained a strong relationship with clients, made sure their voices were heard and concerned everyday.
- Kept track of contract execution in certain areas in order to make sure involved parties were fulfilling their obligations
- Managed project progress contractually at sites and offices
- Dealt with local customers and contractors
- Received shipments and supported customs clearance from India, China and Austria at Danang Port
- Coordinated daily with Vietnamese, Chinese, Indians, Europeans. Having a fair understanding of their cultures
About this listing
Can work incredibly well under pressure. Whether it is a technical meetings, a serious LC/ financial negotiations or site visits,... my presence and communication skills will make things a lot easier