Về người dùng này
• Workshop on TDR program (UNICEF, UNDP, World bank, WHO) for research to tackle the Antimicrobial Resistance. Simultaneous interpreting.
• World bank, International Academy of Management and Technology (INTAMT) (Germany), Kazakhstan Ministry of Healthcare. Visits of obstetrician and neonotological facilities for development of tools on implementing Clinical Guidelines on healthcare delivery to pregnant women, women in labor, new mothers and newborns. Consecutive interpreting.
• European Management Solutions (Germany), Kazakhstan Ministry of Justice. Visits of experts for drafting the strategy for private enforcement system. Consecutive interpreting.
• UNICEF and Kazakhstan National Centre for Mental Health. Partners’ meeting: "Adolescent Mental Health and Wellbeing in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Towards Implementing Effective Responses Building on Experiences to Date". Simultaneous interpreting.
• UNICEF, Public Healthcare Department of Almaty. Training for Trainers "Efficient training methods on adolescence health issues". Consecutive interpreting.
• Municipality of Almaty city. Presentation of the road map "Public wellbeing system for children with disabilities". Consecutive interpreting.
• Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in the RoK and PRI (Penal Reform International). Final presentation of research works under Capstone Project on human rights. Simultaneous interpreting.
• 1st International congress of Association of ophthalmologists of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Consecutive interpreting.
• Mayapur Institute (Mayapur, India). Simultaneous and consecutive translation of lectures and trainings hosted by the Institute.
• USAID. Evaluation of the USAID/Central Asia HIV Flagship Project. Consecutive interpreting.
• Global Health Research Centre of Central Asia and Columbia University. Training: A Health Promotion Program for MSM in Kazakhstan: Networks, Media and Social Marketing. Consecutive interpreting.
• Penal Reform International, European Union. Workshop "Supporting Judicial Reform in Kazakhstan: enhancing the capacity of civil society organizations to improve access to justice for vulnerable groups of convicted persons". Consecutive interpreting.
• Penal Reform International. Training: Empowering of CSOs to improve access to justice for vulnerable groups in Kazakhstan. Consecutive interpreting.
• UNICEF. The 1st International conference: Promotion of mental health among children and adolescences. Simultaneous interpreting.
• Global Health Research Centre of Central Asia and Columbia University. Training on BRIDGE project: Improving the access to HIV testing and treatment for PWID. Consecutive interpreting.
• Global Health Research Centre of Central Asia and Columbia University. Training on UNI project - Involvement of MSM in risk in HIV treatment continuum in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Consecutive interpreting.
• Penal Reform International. Training: "Introduction to complaint and death in detention investigation". Consecutive interpreting.
Về bài đăng này
I am pleased to offer the conference/simultaneous interpreting services. Bachelors' degrees in Linguistics (with the major in English language and literature) and Economics serve as a solid academic foundation for an in-depth knowledge of language nuances. Another strength I would like to offer is the seventeen years' experience in provision of language-related services as an interpreter, translator, proofreader, editor, investment project consultant and language instructor. I have an extensive experience in working in and for the government, private sector and international institutions, like UN, UNICEF, WHO, UNAIDS, UNDP, etc., involving provision of in-house and outsourced translation and interpretation consecutive and simultaneous services.